Your Best 100 presents the web’s best Music lists including the top 100 albums, best bands and most loved songs. It include some of the most sought after albums such as Marvin Gaye What’s Going On and Nirvana Nevermind, as well as some of the world’s best known artists such as Bob Dylan and Jimi Hendrix and favourites bands such as the Beatles and the Rolling Stones. We also explore the most loved songs by music fans from Rock classics to popular Hip Hop tunes passing by a variety of other styles such as jazz and blues.
Top 100 Albums
The following are the best 100 music albums of all time from Marvin Gaye What’s Going On to Nirvana Nevermind passing by various tracks form stars such as the Beatles, Rolling Stones and Bob Dylan. The list is composed of very well known artists and bands which have sold millions of copies worldwide and where fans spend countless hours listening to the tracks.
- The Beatles – Revolver
- The Sex Pistols – Never Mind The Bollocks
- Nirvana – Nevermind
- The Stone Roses – The Stone Roses
- The Beach Boys – Pet Sounds
- David Bowie – The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust
- The Velvet Underground – The Velvet Underground & Nico
- The Beatles – The White Album
- Van Morrison – Astral Weeks
Top 100 Bands
The following is the top 100 bands list that changed the face of music history. It includes some of the world’s most famous pop bands such as the Beatles to classic rock formations such as Led Zeppelin, The Doors and The Rolling Stones, passing by various other genres such a Heaving Metal with AC/DC and Metallica, and Reggae with Bob Marley and the Wailers.
- Led Zeppelin
- The Beatles
- Pink Floyd
- The Jimi Hendrix Experience
- Van Halen
- The Eagles
- Bob Marley and the Wailers
Top 100 Songs
Top Songs are by far one of the most searched lists on the web. Indeed everyone has its favourite songs the he loves to listen. The following is the top 100 all time songs including some of the world’s most loved hits such as “Bohemian Rhapsody” from the legendary British band Queen at number one, and John Lennon’s Imagine taking the second position. Other songs on the top 10 list include favourites from US and UK bands such as the Beatles, Nirvana, Oasis and U2.
- Bohemian Rhapsody, Queen, 1975
- Imagine, John Lennon, 1980
- Angels, Robbie Williams, 1997
- Hey Jude, Beatles, 1968
- Smells Like Teen Spirit, Nirvana, 1991
- Live Forever, Oasis, 1994
- Wonderwall, Oasis, 1995
- One, U2, 1992
- Bitter Sweet Symphony, Verve, 1997
- With Or Without You, U2, 1987
Top 100 Rock Songs
Rock music is one of the most popular genres in music with thousands of very popular songs and bands. It has its roots from other music styles of the 1940s and 1950s, such as rock and roll, rhythm and blues, and country music as well as inspired by variety of other genre such as folk, jazz and classical music. It really starter to enter the mainstream in North Americas and Europe in the 60’s and 60’s and often includes an electric guitar, a bass guitar, drums, and keyboard instruments such as a the piano and synthesizers. The following is the all time top 100 Rock Songs which include hits from very well known artists and bands such as the Beatles, Queen, Elvis Presley and the Beach Boys. The number one Rock song on our list is the Led Zeppelin Stairway to Heaven followed by Chuck Berry’s Johnny B. Goode.
- Stairway to Heaven, Led Zeppelin
- Johnny B. Goode, Chuck Berry
- Like A Rolling Stone, Bob Dylan
- Respect, Aretha Franklin
- I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction, Rolling Stones
- Jailhouse Rock, Elvis Presley
- A Day In The Life, Beatles
- Bohemian Rhapsody, Queen
- Good Vibrations, Beach Boys
- What’d I Say, Ray Charles
Top 100 Hip Hop Songs
Hip Hop has increasingly become one of the most popular music genre in today’s culture. Its origin can be found in African-American music and ultimately African music as well as influenced by other styles such as jazz poetry and Soul. Today hip-hop music has evolved into a very lucrative industry with famous rappers such as Sean “Diddy” Combs, Jay-Z, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent topping the Forbes Wealthiest artist list. The following are the all time top 100 Hip Hop Songs including well known rap artists and bands such as Public Enemy, Grandmaster Flash and the now deceased 2Pac. The number one hip-hop song topping our list is Common Sense’s I Used To Love H.E.R., followed by the Sugarhill Gang’s Rapper’s Delight and the Grandmaster Flash & The Furious 5’s The Message.
- Common Sense, I Used To Love H.E.R.
- The Sugarhill Gang, Rapper’s Delight
- Grandmaster Flash & The Furious 5, The Message
- 2Pac, Dear Mama
- Eric B & Rakim, Lyrics of Fury
- Pete Rock & CL Smooth, They Reminisce Over You
- Nas, The World Is Yours
- Audio Two, Top Billin’
- Public Enemy, Fight The Power
- Afrika Bambataa, Planet Rock